850-1000 words essay on Capstone Implementation Plan
Capstone Project: Implementation Plan
* The Capstone Project is designed to be completed in sections. This is part two of the assignment. Revise your Change Proposal Topic, using feedback from your instructor, and attach it to your paper. Add any necessary transitions to bridge the sections of the paper.
Write an implementation plan for your Change Plan (850-1,000 words) based on your Logic Model:
1. Determine the organizational resources needed to implement and maintain the change plan.
2. Identify the stakeholders needed to support the implementation of the proposed plan. Explain how these stakeholders are vital to implementing the change plan.
3. Discuss the impact this change plan will have on the organization and its stakeholders.
4. Provide the timeline that details the implementation plan.
5. Discuss the steps of implementation.
6. Identify potential barriers to implementing the change plan. Discuss steps for overcoming the potential barriers.
** This assignment requires that you support your position by referencing at LEAST THREE TO FIVE SCHOLARLY RESOURCES. AT LEAST TWO OF YOUR SUPPORTING REFERENCES MUST BE FROM PEER-REVIEWED RESOURCES.
*** Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines. You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
**** You will be graded on:
1. Description of Solution: Solution is presented such that the reader is convinced it is the best choice and will have the greatest impact on health care barrier or issue. Solution is supported by the previously submitted evidence.
2. Description of Implementation Plan: Plan provides outlines in detail all of the necessary events in a logical sequence represented in the Logic Model. Plan provides a strategy or strategies for implementing the change and anticipates challenges to implementing the change, providing suggestions for overcoming these challenges. Plan develops timeline for implementing change. Plan supports strategies by providing evidence through the referencing of relevant readings and relating prior knowledge and experience obtained throughout the program of study.
3. Research Sources (Sources are appropriate, relevant, etc. Also, sources meet assignment quantity and type specifications, including evidence-based resources.): Source relevance is applicable and appropriate in all instances and sparks interest in the reader to pursue further investigation. References from appropriate sources (e.g., evidence-based resources) are included.
4. Argument Logic and Construction: Clear and convincing argument presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner.