Selected Behavior- Frequency of exercise added to daily schedule
1st part– Track baseline data of your selected behavior that you would like to change over a 3-day period.
Use this information in your Self-Management Paper, due in Week 5.
|Day One||Day Two||Day Three|
|Dimensions of measurement|
|Function of baseline behavior|
2nd part- This cumulative assignment allows you to consider everything you have learned over the past 5 weeks in an attempt to change a behavior of your own. This overall process is similar to what a board-certified behavior analyst would compete with a new client.
Refer to the approved behavior you would like to change, based on your submission to your instructor in Week 3.- Exercise Frequency
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper that outlines an intervention plan for changing that behavior, in which you discuss the following:
- Describe the target behavior.
- Outline the dimensions of measurement/baseline measurement.
- Describe the function of the baseline behavior.
- Outline the goals of the behavioral change.
- Propose a behavior intervention plan based on goals.
- Provide a minimum of 2 antecedent changes.
- Provide 4 to 5 consequence modifications. Choose consequences based on at least four of the following: positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, negative punishment, positive punishment, and extinction.
- Describe any potential barriers to treatment, as well as how you would overcome these barriers.
- Describe the expected outcome if the behavior intervention plan was implemented and followed.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines. Use only peer reviewed articles
The following is my project submission for this project and some information may be useful for this project—
The behavior I have chosen is that of my exercise regime. Currently, I work full-time, homeschool my daughter, and attend online schooling. Due to this, I do not incorporate a lot of physical activity into my daily schedule and considering baseline data this shows my level of exercise is almost nonexistent. By choosing adding exercise to my daily routine as my topic for the self-management project I hope to become healthier. To begin this project, I will need to evaluate my bodies current abilities in regard to exercise and stamina. Determining the best approach at exercise in the amount of time allotted is imperative as well. For each day of the project a record of which exercises completed, in addition to the amount of time dedicated will be logged. By keeping track of the different exercises and time, I should be able to modify by exercise regime to one that benefits my body and schedule, revising if deemed necessary. By keeping an observable and measurable record, I will be forced to hold myself accountable.