INTERVENTION In adults in respiratory distress(P), how does end-tidal CO2 monitoring (I) compared to pulse oximetry monitoring(C) affect patient outcome(O) within the prehospital setting(T)?
Interpreting Statistical Output for Data Analysis PowerPoint Presentation
This Assignment is helpful in developing the groundwork for understanding and integrating evidence-based practice in healthcare throughout the rest of the course. In this Assignment you will have the chance to see how the research you look for can be applied in the work you do in your practice.
You will select a topic relevant to your practice area, post the topic to Discussion Board 2 for feedback, research the topic, and write a scholarly paper.
From the chapter readings and discussion, formulate a 3–5 page scholarly paper in APA format, providing an overview of the terms and function of EPB. An introduction, discussion and conclusion is expected in the overview on this topic
- Formulate the question.
- Using the Cochrane database, research the question using the PICOT model and key words.
- Post your topic and a short summary of results for feedback from your instructor and peers by Day 5.
- Write a 3–5 page paper, reviewing evidence-based practice, as it relates to your practice question and integrate feedback from the instructor and/or peers.
- Include a minimum of three evidence-based references.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above)
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary;
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors; and
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and;
- use APA 6th edition format
How to Submit:
Submit your Assignment to the unit Dropbox before midnight on the last day of the unit.
When you are ready to submit your Assignment, submit to Dropbox. Make sure to save a copy of your work and be sure to confirm that your file uploaded correctly.
|Topic Selection||Did not identify three references, not all references were evidence-based and the clinical question lacked the foundation for PICOT project.||Identified 3 evidence-based references, but the clinical question lacked the foundation for PICOT project.||Identified three evidence-based references, but the clinical question lacked some of the foundation for PICOT project.||Identified three evidence-based references to formulate a valid clinical question for the PICOT project.||0||35%||0.00|
|EBP Overview||Did not refine a clinical question that can yeild relevant research results.||Identified a clinical question, but the question is too vauge. Summary and relevent databases need to be refined.||Identified the refined clinical question, but the question is too vauge. Summarized evidence for the PICOT, and identified relevant databases, but due to the vaugeness of the question, these areas are not as relevant.||Concisely defined the clinical question, summarized evidence for the PICOT, and identified relevant databases.||0||40%||0.00|
|Length||Paper did not meet length requirement.||NA||NA||Paper was 3-5 pages, not including references page.||0||5%||0.00|
|Format/Style||Did not follow APA format||Major errors with APA formatting||Text, title page, and references page follow APA guidelines . Minor references and grammar errors||Text, title page and references page follow APA guidelines. No grammar, word usage or punctuation errors. Overall style is consistent with professional work.||0||20%||0.00|