hi I need someone that has a good knowledge of APA and nice writing to correct this work.
Please look at the links and make appropriate corrections w the references/citations.
PLEASE CHECK ALL LINKS WORK AS SOON AS YOU ACCEPT AS I AM NOT ALWAYS HERE ONLINE. Also some of the files are sub files w/in the main files, so please let me know if you need any help.
I have attached this document here and will also send a link (below) w all the required info for the correct APA. Thanks!
It should not require a lot of time, you just need to read the material and correct the citations/references a APA.
Here is the main link to everything: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G4Na66RWq5HRUhDA…
The previous weeks focused on individual approaches to counseling. This week, you will take a slightly different approach by looking at family systems theory. Family systems theory provides various frameworks that can be used as guides to help couples and families obtain and maintain healthy family functioning. In working with couples and families, counselors focus on addressing systemic issues and view the entire family as “the client.” Additionally, there is focus on promoting change in those patterns and processes that contribute to dysfunctional family processes. Working with the entire family at one time allows counselors to see things as they may happen at home. When the whole family is in session, you also have the chance to work with everyone at once—coaching and supporting them throughout the change process.
Like the theories you have studied in the previous chapters, these theories provide the clinician with perspectives on how problems arise in families. They also give you ideas on how to promote change in family systems and what it takes to help restore the family to functionality. Keep in mind that this week is a broad introduction to systems theory. You have the opportunity to learn more about working with couples, families, and children in other classes in your program.
Enjoy this information and think of how an understanding of systems theory will enhance your effectiveness as a clinician. If you have any questions about this information, please contact your Instructor.
- Identify theorists, timeframes, and major constructs of individual theories
- Analyze techniques/interventions associated with individual theories
- Evaluate theories in relation to cases
Discussion: Family Counseling: Case Conceptualization
For this Discussion, you will write a case conceptualization as though you were a family counselor.
As you review this week’s Learning Resources and media files, note techniques and interventions, and consider the role of a family counselor in planning treatment. Further, reflect on family therapy with respect to developing your own theoretical orientation. In what ways do you find that family therapy may resonate with your own point of view?
Note: For this Discussion, you are required to complete your initial post before you will be able to view and respond to your colleagues’ postings. Begin by clicking on the Post to Discussion Question link, and then select Create Thread to complete your initial post. Remember, once you click on Submit, you cannot delete or edit your own posts—and cannot post anonymously. Please check your post carefully before clicking on Submit!
- Review this week’s Learning Resources.
- Review the family systems therapy video from this week’s Learning Resources. Take note of language and techniques used by the counselor that is specific to this theory.
- Review the Psychoanalytic Case Conceptualization Example found in this week’s Learning Resources and use this document to prepare your initial Discussion post.
- Select one of the four case studies presented in this week’s Learning Resources, and answer the following points as if you were a family counselor. Use your Learning Resources and the notes you took on language and technique from the family systems therapy video to support your conceptualization and integrate examples from the case to support your post. Include the following:
- Presenting Problem
- Treatment Goals
- Identification and explanation of at least two techniques and interventions
- Expected Outcome
Dykeman, C. (2016). Family theory. In D. Capuzzi & M. D. Stauffer (Eds.),
Counseling and psychotherapy: Theories and interventions (6th ed., pp. 339–366). Alexandria, VA: American Counseling Association.
Psychotherapy.net (Producer) (1997b). Family systems therapy [Video file]. Mill Valley, CA: Author.
Note: The approximate length of this video is 1 hour, 56 minutes.
Note: You will access this video through the Walden Library course readings guide.