You have explored a lot of information this week and have learned how to use APA Style in-text citations and references, as well as where to retrieve health information. In this summary, briefly explain two new things you learned this week. It can either be related to the disease you researched or the new sources of literature you discovered.
- Your original post of 100-125 words is due by 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time), EVERY Sunday.
- Before posting, check for spelling and grammatical errors; If I cannot evaluate your content, you will not receive points.
- No quotes are permitted in this course; use of quotes will result in loss of points.
- Plagiarism is not tolerated. If you are unsure if you have plagiarized or need help with your paraphrasing please see Learning Resources or NIP at HEC
- You must cite any sources you use to support your work. APA format is used in health-related courses and professions. The SPC online library has a guide to assist you with your use of citations and referencing.