https://premierprofessors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/premierprofessors-logo-300x81.png 0 0 Joseph https://premierprofessors.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/premierprofessors-logo-300x81.png Joseph2021-02-04 05:32:232021-02-04 05:32:23In this assignment, you will write a 10 page paper applying what you have learned throughout this course
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
In this assignment, you will write a 10 page paper applying what you have learned throughout this course
In this assignment, you will write a 10 page paper applying what you have learned throughout this course. This paper is to be in the correct APA format, which includes a title page, an abstract page, and at least twelve scholarly sources. You must consider all of the following for your paper:
- Describe a juvenile sexual offender in detail addressing how multicultural characteristics might influence the behavior as well as perceptions of the behavior by society. (approximately 3–4 pages).
- Define all relevant typologies or categories that pertain to your selected juvenile sexual offenders in detail
- Identify the statistics for the incident and rate of your selected criminal behavior in the U.S. Evaluate any issue you find with the statistics (i.e., possible issue with underreporting).
- Describe the typical perpetrator of a juvenile sexual offender (i.e., in terms of gender, age, race, SES, etc.).
- Discuss etiology theories for this particular criminal behavior (approximately 4–6 pages).
- Describe the developmental risk factors associated with juvenile sexual offenders.
- Describe the biological, social learning, and sociological theories related to juvenile sexual offenders.
- Apply at least two historical psychological theories related to juvenile sexual offenders (i.e., psychoanalytical, theories of aggression, etc.).
- Describe prevention, intervention, and treatment of the typical perpetrator for juvenile sexual offenders (approximately 3–4 pages).
- Describe current prevention, intervention, and treatment associated with juvenile sexual offenders.
- Discuss specific modalities (i.e., group treatment, individual treatment, social programs, etc.) and types of treatment (i.e., cognitive behavioral, empathy training, anger management, etc.).
- Identify statistics related to treatment success and recidivism rates for juvenile sexual offenders.
- Conclude your paper with a brief overview of your main points and discuss areas for future research (approximately 1 page).
- Summarize the main points discussed in your paper.
- Discuss what is needed in terms of future research (i.e., more research on risk factors, etiology or more research on better treatment, etc.).