Complete a research paper on the attached topic. Be sure to include the information listed on the attachment (problem, hypothesis, null hypothesis, literature review topics, and research design). It should include a cover page, an abstract, an introduction, a literature review, a methodology, and a reference page. Your final paper should be double-spaced, 8–10 pages in length, have at least six references, and properly edited.
Please use the following outline:
- Introduction (2–3 pages)
- Introduction (including the statement of the problem)
- Purpose of the study
- Research question and hypotheses
- Theoretical framework
- Operational definitions
- Literature review (3 pages)
- Review of research topic (as covered by the literature)
- Methodology (3–4 pages)
- Research design
- Data analysis
- Limitations of the study (i.e., threats to validity)
- Ethical issues
- Dissemination strategy
- Reference page
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
- Articulate the problem to be researched, purpose of the study, the research question and hypotheses in operational terms aligned with the theoretical framework of the research.
- Presents a comprehensive literature review in support of the proposed research question.
- Identify and define all relevant variables (e.g., participants). Present procedures for obtaining informed consent.
- Present a systematic description of the methodology to be used in the proposed research.
- Identify and discuss the assessment instruments to be administered and rationale. Present the empirical support for the assessments you have suggested.
- Identify the potential ethical issues that might affect the proposed research. Propose a resolution plan for these issues
- Writing is generally clear and in an organized manner. It demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and generally displays accurate spelling, grammar, punctuation. Errors are few, isolated, and do not interfere with reader’s comprehension.
- Citations in text and at the end of the document are in correct APA format.